The question supposes that a computer science student is a geek, which is a wide stereotype. However,I do not regard myself as a Geek. I call myself an artist. Code, just like pen and brush, is just one way to present the thing I want to say.
I studied art for three years in high school and had a lot of works. I do enjoy the process, but gradually I realize there are something cannot be achieved by using pencil and brush. Also, I wrote a lot of fiction stories when small, and I am not satisfied with this way to present what I want to say since words are too bald. Then, I found a new called programming. Programming makes thing more alive and interactive. For example, video game and animation are ideal ways, for me, to tell story as they are really interactive and gorgeous. And I do need some knowledge of program to achieve these. Now back to the question, I write for fun, or to express what I want to say, so is the reason for program, drawing, and so on.
PS: My work in Grade 11

没有评论:
发表评论